If you are being bullied, or you know about someone else being bullied don't keep your feelings to yourself.
You can take the first steps in putting things right by telling someone; be it either your parents/carers, teachers or other adults that you trust.
If you cannot talk directly with an adult then feel free to use the form below.
The form is very simple; if you wish you may enter your name.
Entering your name may speed up the help process but we will not disregard any information supplied on an alias or blank name.
Type your concerns into the big box. On the right you will find some questions that may help you.
When you have finished click on the Send Report button.
You will then be given a code; this code can be used to access your report and view any replies from the School's Mentors.
You can also add more information if needed.
Update your report
Put your 8 digit code into this box and click on the Enter button.
Some helpful questions
You don't have to give any information marked with a * if you don't want to, but if you do you will make it easier for the person looking at this information to help you stop the bullying.
- How can we contact you? *
- Where did it happen?
- When did it happen?
- Who was doing the bullying? *
- Did anyone else see it happen? Who? *
- Is this a one-off incident or part of a bigger problem?
- How did the bullying make you feel?
- Were you or someone else physically hurt?
- Did you or someone else need medical help?
- Have you told anyone else about the bullying? Who?
- Do you have any worries now that you have reported the bullying?